Another day on the ICWW

We got an earlier start today but were still the last of the 3 sailboats anchored where we were just off the channel.
It's really been pleasant and we're only motoring down the ICWW. I think we're about 23 miles from Palm Beach. It was decided to make the crossing to Bimini from PB rather than Miami. Tomorrow we will get to PB and how long depends on the weather window to cross the Gulf Stream. We will do some provisioning and tank up on water and fuel. It will be nice to get
sailing and especially reaching the Bahamas. I feel more like I'm on a charter as it's such a nice boat and my sailing companions are so nice. Plus Candace is in complete control of the galley. Too bad she is only going to be aboard until January 20 something in think?
The 3rd times a charm.. This time my volunteer crew experience is from the opposite side of the spectrum.












































Posted with BlogPress on iPhone


Location:SE Federal Hwy,Hobe Sound,United States

Comments

  1. I'm so glad this trip is working out so well. You deserve a positive experience. And they have a fine crew member in you! Enjoy! Very fun to read your blog, I know little about sailing or what it is like to be on the open ocean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its going wonderfully. Are you Janet J or Janet B?

      Delete

Post a Comment